*** OPEN WEDNESDAY 20TH FEBRUARY 12.00PM - 12.30PM ***
Bright and spacious with a highly flexible design, this superb home is nestled in a quiet street just moments from the vibrant heart of Chatswood. Generously-sized interiors are immaculately presented, showcasing original parquetry floors on both levels. The design provides two separate entrances, with a spacious lower level offering a degree of privacy and independence cherished by in-laws and teenagers. Close to Bales Park, this home promises a great family lifestyle, just a short stroll from a spectacular range of shops, quality schools and transport services.
* Naturally bright entertaining area with generous lounge and dining settings
* Two long sheltered balconies plus a private garden retreat with level lawn
* Tidy kitchen is appointed with stainless appliances and tiled splashbacks
* Full brick, freshly painted interiors beautifully contrast with timber flooring
* Two of four bedrooms have built-in robes, master bedroom opens to balcony
* Independent entry to lower level, set with an abundance of flexible space
* Lower level can be used to work from home, or to accommodate in-laws/teens
* Tiled double garage can be used as gym or storage, additional parking is onsite
* Ready to move right into with potential to update and add value if desired
* Merely 7-minutes' walk from Chatswood Chase and a range of cafes/restaurants
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools