*** SOLD SOLD SOLD ***
A vast sanctuary combining beautiful grounds with incredible entertaining settings, this exceptional residence appeals in space, character and serenity. Landscaped gardens flow through a series of outdoor areas of endless appeal, spoiling the family with a swimming pool and tennis court. The grand period home is rich in character, with a stunning extension creating an elegant transition between indoor and outdoor entertaining areas. Beyond the luxurious scale of its dimensions, the home's intelligent layout optimises flexibility and calm leafy outlooks and provides a range of premium appointments. Set in a tree-lined street of prestige homes, this address matches an executive level of luxury with a welcomed degree of peace and convenience, set a walk from Pymble Ladies' College, shops and the station.
* Spacious c1920s interiors present original timber floor boards, joinery and skirtings
* Grand formal lounge and dining area with natural fireplace and spacious balcony
* Bright open plan living zone features soaring ceilings and atrium-style dining setting
* Spacious rumpus room at the rear is the perfect place to establish a home cinema
* Granite kitchen, two ovens, Miele Combi Set appliances with fryer and grill plate
* Landscaped grounds feature swimming pool, tennis court and barbecue pavilion
* Bedrooms are spaciously designed, built-in robes, master suite has enclosed balcony
* Spa in main bathroom, secluded fourth bedroom, home office and bathroom
* Zoned air conditioning, climate controlled cellar, unique drive-through triple garage
* Easy access to local park and villages, plus prestigious Avondale and Gordon Golf Clubs
Land size: 2,384sqm approx.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.